Easy Fix to Law Enforcement , and Political Power Abuse

 As a person who has been exposed to some very bad and abusive policing, I can assure you, DA and police investigators first line of questioning will include weather or not your willing to take a polygraph.  Legally, it supposedly cannot be used in court, but of course, it is.  What if law enforcement and politicians were held to the same standards?  What if any case relying on police testimony required a MANDATORY polygraph?  After all, they are granted power over life and death, judgement and severity of force used completely in their hands.  How is it that only the ones holding all the power are exempt from cunning edge technology used on civilians? 

  Imagine a game show like scenario where all politicians are hooked to a polygraph during moderator questioning , on live television. I am sure rankings would go through the roof, and truth would become painfully obvious to the deluded masses.

And in this world , where the patriot act monitors civilian data indiscriminately ,   Surely its not obscene to impose a law punishing any officer enforcing law without his body-cam running, and any charges acquired during blacked out body cam must be dismissed if only officer testimony is presented as evidence.

  This would be a world where I would not fear the police more than any criminal I have ever came face to face with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Voting in a Democracy

Mounting Frustration in Social Political Ecological Climate

Climate Change What One Man Can Do